rpp

About

Welcome to my blog. This is my creative outlet where I post pretty much any pictures that I take of just about anything. Feel free to leave comments/feedback! Please see my main site as well!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jessica and Chris

I went to visit Jessica and Chris in Fayetteville, NC and did some fun family pictures. They're dogs, Bella, Meka, and Melia are so adorable and very photogenic! Bella, the Chihuahua is definitely the alpha dog. I don't think she realizes that she only weighs 2 pounds!














0 comments:

CONTEMPERARY ELEGANT IMAGING

Charlotte, NC, United States
Wedding, portrait, and event photographer in North Carolina. I am willing to travel anywhere. rachelpalmerphoto@gmail.com www.rachelpalmerphoto.com

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones